Official Rules: The SmartyPig® Summer Travel Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED
1. ELIGIBILITY: The SmartyPig® Summer Travel Sweepstakes (“Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are of the age of majority in the state in which they reside, and who have internet access, a valid email address, and an unprotected Twitter account prior to the beginning of the Promotion Period (defined below). Employees of Sallie Mae Bank (“Sponsor”) or Q2 Software, Inc., their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies (collectively, “Related Entities”), and members of their immediate families or households of each are not eligible. No purchase necessary. A purchase does not improve your chances to win. Void where prohibited by law. This Promotion is governed by Delaware law, and is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
2. SPONSOR: The sponsor of this Promotion is Sallie Mae Bank, 300 Continental Drive, Newark, DE 19713
3. PRIZES/ODDS: Three (3) random winners will be selected from all eligible Entries and will each receive one of three (3) prizes: Winner #1 will receive $300 into their SmartyPig Account. If the winner does not have a SmartyPig Account, they will be asked to open a SmartyPig Account to accept the prize. Winner #2 will receive a $200 travel voucher or electronic gift card to a travel partner, at the discretion of the sponsor. Winner #3 will receive a $100 electronic gasoline gift card, at the discretion of the sponsor. Winnings may be revoked in accordance with Sallie Mae’s standard procedures, which may take up to sixty (60) days after prize(s) have been granted to the winners. Winnings will be delivered to the winners within eight (8) weeks of the Promotion Period ending and confirming the winner meets all eligibility requirements as outlined herein. ALL EXPENSES, TAXES AND COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ACCEPTANCE AND USE OF ANY PRIZE NOT SET FORTH IN THESE RULES ARE THE OBLIGATION OF THE WINNER. Sponsor is solely responsible for providing the prize. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. No assignment, transfer or substitution of prize is permitted by the winner. Entrants agree that if winner is found to have violated Official Rules, or otherwise does not meet the eligibility criteria, prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible Entries. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize for a different prize of equal or greater value, in its sole discretion. Total approximate retail value of all prizes: $600.00
4. HOW TO ENTER: Eligible participants may enter the Promotion by responding to the appropriate SmartyPig Twitter post using the hashtag #TravelWithSmarty and #Sweepstakes (each, an “Entry”). Entrants may share a photo of their summer travels, SmartyPig Summer Travel Goals, and/or any plans for summer travel. Limit one (1) prize per entrant. Entries must be the original creation of the entrant; all right, title and interest therein must be owned solely by the entrant; may not infringe upon any third party’s rights; may not violate any law, rule or regulation; may not contain content that is offensive, discriminatory or defamatory (in Sponsor’s sole judgment); and each entrant warrants and represents that his/her Entry complies with all the conditions.
5. Sponsor is not responsible for Entries that are lost, misdirected, illegible and/or incomplete due to computer or electronic malfunction or other error. Use of robotic, automatic, or macro devices is not valid for entry. Any Entry that is submitted with the use of a robotic, automated or macro device will be void. All Entries become the property of the Sponsor upon submission and will not be acknowledged or returned and the Sponsor has the right to dispose of the entries at Sponsor’s discretion.
6. ENTRY/DRAWING: This Promotion begins on July 9, 2018 at 9:00 a.m. EST and ends on August 31, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. EST ("Promotion Period"). A random drawing will take place following the end of the Promotion Period. Winner(s) will be selected at random from among all eligible Entries received during the Promotion Period. Limit one (1) Entry per person.
7. NOTIFICATION OF WINNER AND PRIZE FULFILLMENT: Sallie Mae will notify the Winners via a direct message sent to their Twitter account within four (4) weeks after the end of the Promotion Period. All decisions are final and binding. If a response back to the message is not received by the Sponsor, two (2) subsequent attempts to contact the winner will be made via the same methods over a one-week period. If no response is received or if the notice is denied a third time, the winner will be disqualified, and a new winner selected. Sponsor is not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, misdirected or unsuccessful efforts to notify winner. The Winner acknowledges that the prize may be subject to additional terms and conditions and further acknowledges and agrees that it is the responsibility of the Winner to become acquainted with any such additional terms and conditions prior to prize acceptance. Sponsor does not accept any responsibility and is not liable for any additional terms and conditions imposed on the prize, or for the breach of those terms and conditions by the Winner or any other person.
9. WINNER LIST: For the name of the Winner, send a self-addressed stamped envelope by November 30, 2018, to: Sallie Mae Bank, Attn: “WINNER LIST: SmartyPig’s Summer Travel” Sweepstakes, 85 Wells Ave, Suite 110, Newton, MA 02459.
10. OFFICIAL RULES: For a printed copy of the Official Rules, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope by November 30, 2018 (VT residents need not affix return postage) to: Sallie Mae Bank, Attn: “OFFICIAL RULES: SmartyPig’s Summer Travel” Sweepstakes, 85 Wells Ave, Suite 110, Newton, MA 02459.
11. This Promotion is in no way sponsored by, endorsed by, or affiliated with Twitter or any of the other entities associated with the prizes. All inquiries should be directed to Sponsor, not to Twitter or any of the other entities associated with the prizes.